Turn your website into your biggest sales tool by increasing your traffic with SEO and improving the user experience of your website. Our powerful WordPress websites are specially designed to convert cannabis prospects into sales.
Generate engaging content to inform your customers about your products or services. Impact their purchasing decisions by providing rich content that will offer them value before they even speak to your sales team. Utilize blogs, video, and social media to nurture your customers while answering the complicated questions.
Directly connect with decision makers in the cannabis industry. Pack your sales team's calendars with qualified meetings. Utilize LinkedIn Sales Navigator & our automation sequence software to get in the room with leads who convert into sales for your business. Optimize your B2B sales process with video outreach, email automation, and live events
Branded cannabis websites are the centerpiece of our omni-channel strategy:
- Website Design: Tell your cannabis company’s unfiltered story so your brand resonates with your ideal customers. Our team will build you a beautifully designed website that leaves an impact on your customers.
- UX Design: Create an experience your customers will remember and return for years to come. Remove all barriers from your customer’s journey to increase conversions on your website.
- Search Engine Optimization: Our team Increases your cannabis brand’s visibility online by improving your ranking on search engine platforms. Increase your revenue by driving qualified customers to your website who are ready to buy cannabis products from your location.
Content creation is the most effective way to engage and connect with your customers:
- Blog Marketing: Inform your audience about cannabis products, delivery methods, strains, and best practices. You can also entertain your customers by creating blogs around cannabis lifestyle. Blogs warm your leads up and drive them down your sales funnel.
- Graphic Design: Customize your cannabis brand’s appearance to better tell your story. Our design team can create a brand kit for your cannabis business: logos, email templates, banners, business cards, digital menus, and more.
- Video Content: Video is king. Grow your following on social media, increase your blog views, and improve your email open rates by incorporating video. Our team specializes in creating compelling visual content that will make your content more dynamic.
- Thought Leadership: Experts have a huge impact on your audience. Dagga shines the spotlight on leaders in your organization. Give insights that will improve your public perception and allow your audience to know where you stand on cannabis topics.
- Influencer Marketing: Use micro followings to your advantage and connect with influencers that will sponsor your social media post, products, and live events. Influencers can bring more eyeballs to your cannabis brand.
- Social Media Marketing: Our cannabis social media managers make sure your account stays compliant with the platform guidelines. Social media is great to increase brand awareness and drive traffic into your sales funnel. Build your fanbase online!
Unclog the knicks in your sales funnel and increase your revenue by maximizing your branding efforts.
- Linkedin Lead Generation: Our experts utilize software that optimizes and automates your sales process on linkedin to drive more sales for your business. Connect with your peers and establish partnerships and opportunities within the cannabis space using Linkedin.
- Reputation Management: Dagga manages your digital PR by responding to comments and reviews. Run a review campaign to increase the number of testimonials for your cannabis business.
- Video Outreach: Utilize the spearing method in your b2b process to engage new cannabis prospects and stand out from the competition. Our experts help your sales team increase your closing rates with personalized video outreach.
- Email Marketing: Widely known as the most effective digital marketing channel. Email marketing will allow you to directly promote your products to your customers with uncensored advertising. Our team utilizes AlpineIQ to create effective campaigns that generate repeat revenue from your customers.
- SMS Text Message Marketing: Text messages in the cannabis space are risky and have extreme compliance barriers, so our cannabis marketing experts use AlpineIQ to ensure that your text campaigns are effective and compliant with telecommunication entities.
- Geofencing: Dagga is able to use deviceID to send direct messages to devices that enter a geographical location that is set up by our experts. Our team makes sure your campaign remains compliant with your state laws and regulations.
- Retargeting Ads: Advertise your cannabis brand on cannabis friendly websites to drive sales on your website. Utilize PPC and social media advertisements. Ancillary companies can get away with restricted advertising that licensed operators cannot.
- Live Events: Our marketing coordinators plan and organize events for your brand to host or participate in. Trade shows, vendor days, grand openings, and festivals will help you connect with your target audience and collect customer data.
Our bundles are designed to give our clients the best bang for their buck; however, If you are only in need of 1 or 2 services for your businesses' marketing strategy then we can create a custom bundle that will fit your needs.
At Dagga we believe that the best way to convert prospects into sales is an omni-channel approach that bundles the 4 core services together. This will allow you to connect with your customers from multiple touch points and increase your sales each month.
The key is to personalize your offer and use multiple channels to connect with decision makers. Every business is different, and each service and product will need a customized sales strategy inorder to close cannabis business deals.
We recommend that you receive a free digital marketing audit on your business from our brand optimization specialist. Jump on a call with an expert to go over the report and you will have a better idea if Dagga is a good fit for your business.